Team Sites
Worthy Organizations
Archives


 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Introducing...The Greatest Man Alive

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am not James Brown. I am a fellow who has been invited to present his opinion, and perhaps challenge you. Should I happen to provoke you, try to remember; it's all about opinions. Like an oft mentioned part of the anatomy, everyone has got one.

I am not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat. I've been labeled Libertarian, but judging by the reactions of Libertarians I'm not one of those either. I consider myself a conservative. Sometimes I feel as though I'm the only one left.

I'm for human rights, national defense, globalization, fiscal responsibility, equal opportunity, small government, global dominance, and clean energy. I believe politicians should be pimp slapped for every obfuscation they utter, and I was really hoping Frist would use the “nuclear/constitutional option”. Any fan of small government has got to like the idea of the Senate being forced to actually read through every law it considers.

I can honestly look at the above and still call myself a conservative. Change is inevitable. Those who work to prevent it, get left behind. Change for the sake of change is foolishness and the way to destruction (make your time).

I am many things, but most of all, I'm late. This was supposed to be up weeks ago.

---No matter where you go, there you are.

Next Time: “Selling is legal. F***ing is legal. Why isn't selling f***ing legal?”


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home