Team Sites
Worthy Organizations
Archives


 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

BS predicts the future?

Is this coincidence or am I just a less right version of Karl Rove?
Sen. Dianne Feinstein of San Francisco and Rep. Zoë Lofgren of San Jose are set to introduce bills to abolish the Electoral College. There are two other groups attempting to remove the Electoral College from our elections, both have their versions of amendments to do so.

This story picked up from our friends over at Hawkenblog.

Comments:
Casual Observer, thanks for your interest in our blog. I've finally gotten around to posting my analysis of the Electoral College at Hawkenblog. I'd love to debate it with anyone who wants to, particularly this idea that proportionally allotting EVs is better than the current and proposed systems, which I think is incorrect. Good luck with the new blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home