Team Sites
Worthy Organizations
Archives


 

Sunday, December 19, 2004

 

Linkage [Updated]

If anyone would like to promote this site on their personal blog, or on Blog Explosion, feel free to use these banners that I have made.

You've heard the expression about monkeys and typewriters, right?




The background is the White House, and a small American Flag


There's a flag over the eye of the eagle on this one.


I just put up the thumbnail for the sake of saving space. Click on it to see the full-sized version. If you want the large original of this, just email me and I will send you a copy.



As per your request, and my boredom, here's a soaring eagle. The picture is more distinct when it's full-sized.




If anyone has ideas for different banners, let me know. I'll cook something up.

Cheers!

Comments:
Nice stuff. I was thinking maybe a spread winged eagle personally, but those are not to shabby.
 
I like the soaring eagle.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home